Sunday, May 16, 2010

The measure of a blog (post).
















I've been told my posts are too long.

I am in complete agreement.

Yet, it is very unlikely that I will shift my writing style, specifically regarding length and the surplus of it---after all, if it is a story worth telling, it is worth telling thoroughly.

I’ve also been told that as terseness replaces loquaciousness, regularity should beset my current infrequency.

I am in complete agreement.

Yet, stories only come every so often, whereas research of a substantially more boring nature than my long stories maintains a position of primacy in my day to day.

I’ve this token to offer.

I am writing (hopefully) for fun again (hopefully).

---

Also, I have finished a year of Seminary only to realize the more I know, the more I don’t.

No comments: