Friday, May 16, 2008

A Juncture.















To date these notes have been a bit peppered in direction. I have no intetion of changing this, but there will be additions. The pepper randomness will continue, while I may begin to add in other stragglements of slightly more current issues than goblins and digging dirt roads with spoons.

"A full tank takes me almost three hours without a stop, three hours of contemplation and seculation, contemplation of past mistakes, speculation on future dangers." ~Ted Simon

Life is a continual mixture of old and new. The Bob Dylan of my life is the same sound waves as the one of my fathers life. Meanwhile the KTM of my life is the Triumph of Bob's life, such very different animals, such similar services they provide. (more on this to follow) One could well be born in a decade or century that is wrong for them. Allow a qualification to this statement, one *could* well be...were there no God. It seems that one may have been happier at a past time, and one can only speculate this sentiment for two reasons, one they know not the shape of the future, two they lived not in the past so they can only romaticize the fantasic nature of it. 1945 would have been my birth year...were there no God, and were I given an option.
What rapid change in the world from 1945 to 1989. First hand experience of that would have been well worth the lack of internet, cell phones, and whatever hoop-la one would insist make living in the present age worth the effort of it all.

djmase

05.16.08

No comments: